You've got to watch were you step in Yellowstone. A 9-year-old Kentucky boy fell into a hot spring pool last week while playing with is dog. His father pulled him out of the hot water and quickly called 911. He suffered second-degree burns over 40 percent of his body and was treated at the burn center in Salt Lake City. He is the first visitor this summer to require treatment for a thermal burn.
Lesson learned? Stay on designated trails and boardwalks when visiting Yellowstone. Also, do not pet the pretty bear.