On March 1, Treefort followed up its numerous announcements of upcoming musical acts and plans for Yogafort and Hackfort with a set of press releases detailing agendas for Foodfort and Alefort, including tastings, talks and more. Here's just a small sampling of what's to come:
- Pours from 26 breweries and five cideries, 21 of them based in Idaho
- A "Fresh AF American IPA" canned on site for attendees to sample
- Round two of the Alefort Nail Pull, releasing pours from Sockeye Brewing, Payette Brewing Co., Grand Teton Brewing and Barbarian Brewing
- Four "Exclusively Idaho Ales" crafted only with local ingredients
- Panel discussion and talks from local brewers on topics like "Idaho's Beer Identity is Idaho Ingredients" and "Does Beer Independence Matter?"
- "Foodfort Tastes" in partnership with Alefort, offering $3-$6 small plates from Saint Lawrence Gridiron, State & Lemp and more
- Food-related talks on topics like "Digging In: Stories of Global Flavors" and "Explore the Evolution of Filipino Food"
- A coffee panel on small-batch roasting with local roasters Maps Coffee, Ironside Roasting Co., Form & Function and Evans Brothers
- A demonstration of how to cook beef hearts, complete with samples
- The "Food Fort Meat Up," an event catered to carnivores with meat-based eats like spare ribs, Wagyu and more from three guest chefs