- Jason Jacobsen
The nominations process ended in March, and all that remains is the final balloting, which will be open Saturday, April 6, through Tuesday, April 30.
There are a few things we hope voters will keep in mind:
- There are no write-ins or paper ballots. The ballot is entirely electronic, and is accessible on desktops and mobile devices. (But turn off any cookie-blocking programs on your device so that your ballot will save and load properly.)
- Most, but not all, categories will have five nominees.
- You don't have to fill out the entire ballot all at once. Feel free to take a break—you can log back in and finish the ballot later.
- You don't have to vote in every category (but we hope you'll vote in as many categories as possible).
- Do you have a favorite category, or feel like explaining your vote? We've left open comment spaces on the ballot. Who knows? Maybe we'll include your comment in the issue! (Don't worry, we won't identify you by name.)
- Some merchants have bought ads on the Best of Boise ballot. They're paid ads, and don't reflect anyone's preferences.