Next year, the eighth-annual, five-day music, technology, food, art, exercise and literature festival will take place Wednesday-Sunday, March 20-24, at multiple venues across downtown Boise.
The price structure is as follows:
- Early Bird Pass: $75. Only 200 are available, and they typically sell out quickly.
- Locals Pass: $155. Low-cost tickets available Friday and Saturday, Sept. 7 and 8, at The Record Exchange.
- Discovery Pass: $180. Low-cost tickets available until the first artist announcement.
- Treefort Pass: $200. This is your standard Treefort Music Fest pass, which will be available between the first artist announcement and Friday, March 1, 2019.
- Bed Head Pass: $220. If you're late to the party, that's cool. This standard pass will be available from Friday, March 1, right through the end of the festival.
- U21 Pass: $125. The U21 passes are a new thing for festival attendees under the age of 21 that gives them access to all all-ages venues. There are some special rules: The purchaser has to be under 21 prior to Wednesday, March 20, 2019, and upon purchase must present identification. This pass will be available at this price until Friday, March 1.
- U21 Bed Head Pass: $135. This is the standard U21 pass that will be available after Friday, March 1.
- Zipline Discovery Pass: $325. By now, people know the drill. Zipline pass-holders get to cut in line. Only 300 are available.
- Zipline Pass: $365. Any Zipline passes that are still available after the November artist announcement will be available at this price.