The cast of And Then There Were None during the play's run at Idaho Shakespeare Festival in 2016.
The Idaho Shakespeare Festival has announced what plays it will stage in the 2017 season. Here's what the festival, which runs from May to October, has on tap:
- Wait Until Dark, May 26-July 30: At a Greenwich Village apartment, a cadre of con men attempt to manipulate and cajole a blind woman into giving them a mysterious doll before she decides to "wait until dark" in this murder thriller by Frederick Knott.
- Hamlet, June 2-25: When Hamlet's mother marries his uncle, following the suspicious death of his father, the young prince of Denmark is commanded by the ghost of his dad to seek revenge for his murder in one of Shakespeare's most brilliant tragedies.
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame, June 30-Sept. 1: Bell ringer and deformed hunchback Quasimodo escapes the Notre Dame cathedral during revelries in Paris, where he falls in love with the beautiful Esmeralda and uncovers a plot to destroy the Roma people in this musical inspired by the Victor Hugo novel.
- A Midsummer Night's Dream, Aug. 4-Sept. 3: Explore a world of fairies and enchantments, mistaken identities, love and adventure in one of the Bard's most popular and enduring comedies.
- The Hound of the Baskervilles, Sept. 8-Oct. 1: In this adaptation of the classic Sherlock Holmes story, the uncanny sleuth is summoned to investigate the mysterious death of Sir Charles Baskerville, beside whose body were the footprints of what could only be a titanic hound.