Join Idaho Botanical Garden at any of its winter classes:
• Thursday, December 8, 6 p.m.: Holiday Wreath Making with Leslie Blackburn, Boise State Advanced Instructor. $20/member, $25/non-member.
• Saturday, December 10, 10 a.m.: Paint a Pot, Plant a Posey and Amaryllis Adult/Child Workshop with Elizabeth Dickey, IBG Education Director. $15/member pair, $20/non-member pair.
• Tuesday, December 13, 6:30 p.m.: Gong-Fu Tea Ceremony with Toni Hodge, Shangri-La Teas. $20/member, $25/non-member (includes admission to Winter Garden aGlow).
• Wednesday, January 18, 6:30 p.m.: Looking Forward to Spring Floral Design Demonstration with John Carpenter, Carpenter's Custom Floral. $10/members, $14/non-members.
• Wednesday, February 1, 6:30 p.m.: Orchids For Everyone with Gregg Mattson, Treasure Valley Orchid Society. $8/member, 12/non-member.
• Wednesday, February 8, 6:30 p.m.: The Dirt on Dirt with Rita Slack, The Rod McLellan Co. $8/member, $12/non-member.
Classes continue throughout the year. For more information on each of the classes listed above or to register for classes, call the Idaho Botanical Gardens at 343-8649 or visit www.idahobotanicalgarden.org.