The Idaho Department of Correction is seeking public assistance in locating well-decorated fugitive Omar Salazar. Salazar is currently on parole for kidnapping, but has come up missing. The Idaho Commission of Pardons and Parole has issued a nationwide warrant for his arrest.
Salazar is Hispanic, 26 years old, 5 feet, 5 inches tall and approximately 165 lbs. He has black hair, brown eyes. He is known to shave his head and may have a black moustache, in addition to his complex panorama of skin art.
Salazar has the following tats:
• A petite rose on his right chest;
• A man and a woman on his left arm;
• A pair of praying hands and a hat on his right arm;
• The name "Salazar" on his abdomen;
• The number 13, Chinese writing and four dots on his left hand;
• The name "Jose," a heart, and ribbon on his right shoulder; and
• A heart, ribbon, woman on his left shoulder.
Salazar has prior convictions for assault and carrying a concealed weapon. He should be considered armed and dangerous. Do not attempt to apprehend him. His last known location in Boise was the 9600 block of Pima Avenue. He is known to have family in Nyssa, Oregon, and may also be traveling between Idaho and Oregon. If you have any information on Omar Salazar's whereabouts, please call Crimestoppers at 343-2677.