When: Thu., Oct. 13, 12 p.m. 2011
For three full days, members of our local law enforcement and fire departments will sit on top of the Meridian Krispy Kreme at 1515 N. Eagle Road, awaiting the news that the community has raised $20,000 to get them down. There are seven ways you can help:
1. Buy donuts at the Krispy Kreme October 13-15.
2. Make lunch or dinner plans at the Meridian Red Robin October 14-15, eat and Tip A Cop.
3. Register to participate in the Fire Truck Pull on Saturday, Oct. 15, at the Krispy Kreme parking lot. Gather a team of 10 and join us. Your team will play tug of war with a fire truck--pulling the truck 60 feet. The registration is $50 per person or $500 per team. Prizes for the winners and fundraising incentives. Build your own fundraising web page at idso.org.
4. Bid on the Dinner and a Movie date with one of the Cop on Top members and enjoy dining on top of the roof of Krispy Kreme.
5. Take your kids to the Trunk or Treat on Friday, Oct. 14. Enjoy an early Halloween and safe way to go trick or treating out of the trunks of law enforcement vehicles.
6. Text "Fan" to 20222 to donate $5.
7. Visit idso.org to make a secure online donation.