Coldest Beer in Boise 2005 Hall of Fame
These establishments are Committed (with a capital "C") to serving their beer cold. These five are the lowest overall average temperatures. Bars must have been tested in three out of the last four years to qualify.
1. TGI Friday's-29.83 degrees.
2. Romano's Macaroni Grill-30.63 degrees
3. Lindy's Steakhouse-30.7 degrees
4. The Torch-31.4 degrees (2004 3rd place Hall of Fame)
5. The Ram-32.18 degrees (2004 1st place Hall of Fame)
Coldest Beer in Boise 2005 Chiller's Club
A dozen bars with the biggest drop in temperature from the previous year.
6.The Torch 2--7.60
9.Main Street Bistro--6.40
12.Red Feather Lounge--5.70
Coldest Beer in Boise 2005 Hot Stuff Club
A dozen bars with the biggest gain in temperature from the previous year.
1.Kahootz Steak and Alehouse-5
2.Bolos Pub and Eatery-5
6.Bada Boom! (formerly bartime)-5.1
8.Busters Bar & Grill-5.5
9.Lucky Dog (Locker Room)-6
11.The Balcony Club-7