Rec & Sports » Rec Extra

Bogus Basin 68th-Annual Ski and Snowboard Swap

Thursday-Sunday, Nov. 1-4, Expo Idaho

by

Skiing and snowboarding aren't just sports in the Treasure Valley—when the first powder comes down, they're a way of life. To make sure you're fully equipped for this winter's adventures, the Bogus Basin Ski Education Foundation is back with its annual Ski and Snowboard Swap for the 68th year in a row. The premise of the swap is simple: Just bring your used ski and snowboard equipment to Expo Idaho Thursday-Saturday, Nov. 1-3, and watch eager snowhounds snap it up during the three-day sale. If your equipment sells, BBSEF will take 25 percent of the proceeds, then mail you a check for the other 75 percent. And if you don't have anything to sell, no worries—you're still welcome to shop until you drop.