Get your adventure on with Boise Weekly’s “Passport to Patios” contest!
Grab your official patio map in our May 20 Summer Guide issue, then drop by the Boise Weekly offices at 523 W. Broad St. to pick your passport. Visit all of the restaurants/bars on your passport and get a stamp from each as you go, then drop your completed passport off here at Boise Weekly to be entered to win. You can find a map of all patios here.
Some of our prizes are:
From McU Sports, a set of his and hers Cruiser Bikes...
From Boise Brewing...
2 pint glasses
$144 gift card
A fully loaded $500 Cycle Pub package.
Get 14 of your closest friends and hit the road!
From Mountain Home Music Festival...
Two VIP Hospitality Package passes (including camping) to the Mountain Home Music Festival, with headliners including Blake Shelton and Brad Paisley.
• One entry per person. Must be 21+.
• No purchase necessary to enter.
• Prizes non-transferable.
• Prizes not redeemable for cash value.
HOW TO ENTER:
• Readers will pick up passport at either Boise Weekly or participating businesses.
• Readers will be prompted to visit participating businesses to get their passport “stamped” at each location listed on their passport.
• Readers will return completed passport to BW. Entries must be received by 5 p.m. June 22 at Boise Weekly.
• Winner will be notified prior to June 24, 2015, via phone call and/or email.
• Winners' names will be published in Boise Weekly on June 24, 2015.