You've read about it a few times here on Cobweb, as well as in print. Now it's time to scramble.
Tomorrow is your last chance to apply for a chunk of money Boise Weekly will award to local artists and art organizations as part of our Cover Auction grant.
Boise Weekly’s annual Cover Auction netted more than $16,000, and we’re ready to divvy it up among deserving artists. Organizations and individuals are eligible to apply. To be considered as recipients of one of this year’s grants, must a proposal answering the following questions. A panel of judges will review the applications and select recipients. At least one individual artist will be awarded the PJ Dean Grant for $1,000.
Read how to apply after the jump ...
1. How do you or how does your organization support local artists?
2. Will this grant fund a new project or an existing project?
3. What is the projected budget for the project?
4. How will the grant be used?
5. Where is the location of the project and what is its accessibility?
6. How will this project benefit the community and support the mission of the Boise Weekly Cover Auction?
All proposals must be submitted to Boise Weekly at 523 Broad St. by 5 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 4. The judging committee will announce its decision in Boise Weekly in February.
Last year's grant winners included a square dancing series from Go Listen Boise, a Basque block podcast tour, Spurbans from Trey McIntyre Project and more.
For more information, please contact Office Manager Shea Sutton at 208-344-2055 or email@example.com.