Idaho Foodbank's annual Empty Bowls fundraiser is a big deal. When you show up at the Grove on Friday to buy your artist-made, one-of-a-kind bowl to fill with soup, you'll be one of hundreds in line.
While the idea is to feel good about raising money for the foodbank, the soup is definitely a big draw. Today Idaho Foodbank released the list of what to expect:
- Southwest sweet potato and chorizo from the Arid Club
- Salmon chowder from Asiago’s
- Lobster bisque from the Boise Centre
- Seafood chowder from Bonefish Grill
- Chicken and wild rice from Emilio’s
- Pumpkin sage from Locavore
- Banana squash from Cottonwood Grille
Empty Bowls is 11 a.m.-2 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 26, on the Grove Plaza. Ten bucks gets you a bowl, soup and that warm fuzzy feeling you get from the combination of soup and doin' good.