Now it's time to show a little love for the motion picture crowd.
Local Motion is Boise Weekly's short video contest. You shoot it, readers vote on it and the winner gets $250 in BW Card credit.
The fine print:
1. Entry is free.
2. Enter as many videos as you want.
3. Videos must be under three minutes.
4. The subject matter must be G-, PG- or PG-13-rated.
5. The topic must feature Idaho in some capacity.
6. Deadline to enter is July 11.
Enter now. Then tell all your friends to start voting for you on July 12. If you win, you'll have $250 to spend at any of the three dozen restaurant or retail locations that accept the BW Card.