Of course, road closures are the cost for events like the annual Eagle Fun Days, which just happens to be going on this weekend, too. And since the parties, parades and assorted fun are sure to draw plenty of revelers, a little planning is in order to navigate it all.
• Second Street between Old State and Idaho streets is already closed and will remain so until 11 p.m. on Saturday.
• Old State Street between Eagle Road and Second Street—closed from 6:45-10 p.m. today.
• First Street between Old State and Idaho streets—closed from 10 a.m.-midnight Saturday.
• Old State Street between First and Second streets—closed from 7-10 p.m. Saturday.
• Old State Street between Edgewood and Taylor streets—closed from 12:45 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday.
• Eagle Road between Highway 44 and Ranch Drive—closed from 12:45 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday.