1. Devo - Don't Roof Rack Me, Bro! (Seamus Unleashed) (2012)
Memorable Lines - "Your master's story seems air-tight/But somethin' about him isn't right/He'll say anything to win the race/Wish you could rise up from your grave/And tell the world/How his smile hides/The soul of an angry little man"
2. Hank Williams Jr. - Taking Back the Country (2012)
Memorable Lines - "Well it used to be easy, get a place, build a house/Now the EPA said no, that’s the home of the blue mouse/Don’t tread on me, don’t you tread on me"
3. Young Jeezy - My President (2009)
Memorable Lines - "My president is black, rolls golden charms/Twenty-two inch rims like Hulk Hogan's arms"
4. Joan Baez - We Can't Make it Here Anymore (2012)
Memorable Lines - "Will work for food/Will die for oil/Will kill for power and to us the spoils/The billionaires get to pay less tax/The working poor get to fall through the cracks"
5. Jadakiss feat. Common, Nas, Styles P - Why (Remix) (2004)
Memorable Lines (prophecy?!) - "Why is Bush actin like he trying to get Osama? Why don’t we impeach him and elect Obama?"
6. Toby Keith - Made in America (2011)
Memorable Lines - "Born in the heartland, raised up a family of King James and Uncle Sam"
7. Cocoa Tea - Barack Obama (2008)
Memorable Lines - "Well, this is not about class, nor color, race, nor creed. Make no mistake it’s the changes"
8. William Tapley a.k.a. The Third Eagle of the Apocolypse - Early in November (2012)
Memorable Lines: All of his videos. Really, they're amazing. Thirdeaglebooks.
Best celebrity Obama fan -