We're always going on and on about the literal and metaphorical wall between editorial and advertising here at BW.
Here's proof that the wall is—well, it's bad for communication.
Editorial has been telling readers for months that the deadline for our annual Cover Auction Grant application was Friday, Feb. 4. Ads running in our paper have the deadline as Friday, Feb. 11. Doh!
Sorry for the confusion, folks. We'll take submissions until Friday, Feb. 11, at 5 p.m. so that whether you were reading the ads or the editorial content, you'll still make the deadline.
Here's how to apply:
1. How do you, or how does your organization support local artists?
2. Will this grant fund a new project or an existing project?
3. What is the projected budget for the project?
4. How will the grant be used?
5. Where is the location of the project and what is its accessibility?
6. How will this project benefit the community and support the mission of the Boise Weekly Cover Auction?
All proposals must be submitted to Boise Weekly at 523 Broad St. by 5 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 11. The judging committee will announce its decision in Boise Weekly in February.
Last year's grant winners included a square dancing series from Go Listen Boise, a Basque block podcast tour, Spurbans from Trey McIntyre Project and more.
For more information, please contact Office Manager Shea Sutton at 208-344-2055 or email@example.com.