The State of Idaho today ordered nine unlicensed Internet payday lenders to stop making illegal loans in the Gem State.
The lenders include:
- Aboriginal GR Enterprises, doing business as SignMyLoan.net Center, Invicity, Cash Advance Service, NLS CashAdvance, GoMYTown, US National Payday Loan and Enom.
- Fast Funds LLC, doing business as FastFunds.com
- Hydra financial Limited Loan Funds I, doing business as Hydra Financial Limited Loan Fund II, Hydra Limited Loan Fund III and Hydra Limited Loan Fund IV
- Cash Jar, doing business as Down Under Ventures and Hong Kong Partners
- GTI Holdings
- VIP PDL Services, doing business as The VIP Shop
- Shoreline Online
- Huskhawk Group, doing business as Huskhawk Marketing Group and Huskhawk Marketing Company
- Vince Enterprises
Gavin Gee, director of the Idaho Department of Finance, said the unlicensed lenders targeted Idaho victims from distant locations throughout the world, including the West Indies, New Zealand, Canada and Belize.
In one instance, an Idaho consumer responded to an unlicensed Internet payday lender by inserting an email address on an online form.
"Within two days, that consumer received more than 30 email solicitations from unlicensed Internet payday lenders offering high-cost payday loans," said Gee. "Unlicensed Internet payday lenders can immediately sell or transfer your contact information all over the world once they have that information."