Boise Weekly Headquarters, aka BWHQ, is located on the corner of Sixth and Broad streets. We're one block north of Myrtle St., one block south of Front St. and one block east of BODO. Still confused? Here's a map:
Need to snail mail us? Post it to:
523 Broad St.
Boise, ID, 83702
Call us at:
And if you're the last person left in America still using a fax machine:
BWHQ is open Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Other ways to reach us:
Comments allowed to be posted to boiseweekly.com are at the discretion of the publisher and editor and may be edited, deleted or banned without notification for any reason whatsoever. In some cases, problem posters may be banned. Boise Weekly reserves the right to remove your comments in whole or in part. To ensure this doesn't happen to you, don't be libelous, slanderous, threatening, defamatory, hateful or abusive. That said, we regularly remove spam but that's about it. If you don't want something to live in perpetuity online, don't post it.
• Events: If you want to submit an event this link will take you to a form with prompts for all the details we need. You're also welcome to send an email to email@example.com with additional information.
• General: If you don't know who you need to reach, send a general information email.
• Letter to the Editor: Give the editor a piece of your mind (or heck, even a compliment) by sending a Letter to the Editor.
• Subscriptions: Live out of state? Agoraphobic? Just plain lazy? Let Boise Weekly come to you with a subscription.
• Advertising: You have money, we have readers. Let's make a deal. Advertise in the print edition of Boise Weekly (circulation 32,000), at boiseweekly.com (with an average of 100,000 hits a week), or in the social networking world, where our total followers exceed 20,000. Yeah, we're pretty popular. Email the ad director for more information.
Office Manager Meg Andersen, ext. 3001
Listings Editor Jay Vail
Art Director Kelsey Hawes, ext. 3034
Graphic Design Team Jeff Lowe and Jason Jacobsen, ext. 3035
Account Executive Jim Klepacki, ext. 3007
Classified Manager Ellen DeAngelis. ext. 3010
Circulation Coordinator (street division) Stan Jackson, ext. 3031